BVI is a nonprofit organization for TVA retirees. Through BVI, retirees can get involved in worthwhile activities such as:
TVA retirees, employees, former employees, and their spouses are encouraged to register with BVI.
Registration is quick and easy. Click here to register.
The following positions are temporary contract jobs with TVA, except where noted. Click the links below for full details, including information on how to apply.
Please note: You must be a TVA retiree or former employee to perform contract work through BVI.
- Human Resources Assistant – New!
- Shuttle Driver – New!
- Sr. Project Manager – New!
- Quality Specialist, Mechanical – Nuclear
- Engineering Support Specialist
- Electrical Engineer, Design
- I&C Engineer, Design
- Program Manager, PM Tools
- Sr. Program Manager, Project Performance
- Environmental Scientist
- Portfolio Analyst III
- Business Analyst
- Sr. Contracts Manager
- Program Manager, IT Change Mgmt
- Electrical Engineer – Level D
- TVA Office of the Inspector General openings
- Utility industry jobs on TVPPA’s “JobLine”
Recent Articles of Interest
>> Develop Your Lifestyle Portfolio — the key to a happy retirement (by Dr. Steve Chardos)