BVI is a nonprofit organization for TVA retirees. Through BVI, retirees can get involved in worthwhile activities such as:
TVA retirees, employees, former employees, and their spouses are encouraged to register with BVI.
Registration is quick and easy. Click here to register.
The following positions are temporary contract jobs with TVA, except where noted. Click the links below for full details, including information on how to apply.
Please note: You must be a TVA retiree or former employee to perform contract work through BVI.
- Electrical Engineer – New!
- Civil Engineer – New!
- Instrumentation Tech – 2 locations – New!
- Procurement Agent – Chattanooga
- Shuttle Van Drivers – Knoxville
- Custodian Journeyman – Chattanooga
- Analyst, Performance Monitoring and Diagnostics
- Human Resources Assistant – Watts Bar
- Human Resources Assistant – Sequoyah
- Program Manager, Transmission Asset Management
- AHI Technical Specialist – Chattanooga
- Electrical Engineer – Chattanooga
- Mechanical Engineer – Chattanooga
- TVA Office of the Inspector General openings
- Utility industry jobs on TVPPA’s “JobLine”
Recent Articles of Interest
>> Develop Your Lifestyle Portfolio — the key to a happy retirement (by Dr. Steve Chardos)