BVI is a nonprofit organization for TVA retirees. Through BVI, retirees can get involved in worthwhile activities such as:
TVA retirees, employees, former employees, and their spouses are encouraged to register with BVI.
Registration is quick and easy. Click here to register.
The following positions are temporary contract jobs with TVA, except where noted. Click the links below for full details, including information on how to apply.
Please note: You must be a TVA retiree or former employee to perform contract work through BVI.
- Human Resources Assistant – Watts Bar – New!
- Human Resources Assistant – Sequoyah – New!
- Program Manager, Transmission Asset Management- New!
- IT Technical Writer – Chattanooga
- IT Ops Engineer – Chattanooga
- AHI Technical Specialist – Chattanooga
- Procurement Assistant – Chattanooga
- Electrical Engineer – Chattanooga
- Mechanical Engineer – Chattanooga
- NEPA Compliance Specialist III – Chattanooga and Knoxville positions
- Contract Manager, Supply Chain – Chattanooga
- TVA Office of the Inspector General openings
- Utility industry jobs on TVPPA’s “JobLine”
Recent Articles of Interest
>> Develop Your Lifestyle Portfolio — the key to a happy retirement (by Dr. Steve Chardos)