BVI is a nonprofit organization for TVA retirees. Through BVI, retirees can get involved in worthwhile activities such as:
TVA retirees, employees, former employees, and their spouses are encouraged to register with BVI.
Registration is quick and easy. Click here to register.
The following positions are temporary contract jobs with TVA, except where noted. Click the links below for full details, including information on how to apply.
Please note: You must be a TVA retiree or former employee to perform contract work through BVI.
- Senior Program Manager – New!
- Project Control Specialist – New!
- Construction Manager – New!
- Business Support Representative
- Project Control Specialist, Level B
- Project Control Specialist, Level C
- Electrical Engineer
- Management Assistant
- Material Inventory Coordinator
- Nuclear Maintenance Specialist
- Contracts Manager
- Mechanical Engineer, Design
- Communications Consultant
- I&C Engineer, Design
- Electrical Engineer, PSO
- TVA Office of the Inspector General openings
- Utility industry jobs on TVPPA’s “JobLine”
Recent Articles of Interest
>> Develop Your Lifestyle Portfolio — the key to a happy retirement (by Dr. Steve Chardos)