Temporary Contract Work at TVA
Start Date: February 2019
Duration: Up to 2 years, may be extended
Location: Knoxville Office Complex
TVA Organization: Strategic Real Estate
Pay: Contingent upon experience
Work Schedule: 8:30 to 5:30, Monday through Friday
Overtime and travel may be required to complete specific tasks
To apply, email your resume to: gro.IVByMnull@thgilkc
Position Description and Requirements
Support TVA’s Strategic Real Estate Program as a Project Control Specialist, primarily for the Norris Consolidation Project.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and control, and closure support
- Scope development, resource and cost estimation, risk identification, engineering/design development, procurement, performance tracking, project documentation, etc.
- Project schedule development and tracking
- Must be able to work independently and have a strong sense of responsibility and accountability
- Previous PCS or Site Coordinator experience
- Experience with TVA’s scheduling (P6) and cost tracking systems
- Experience with TVA project management practices and tools
- Experience writing Work Orders, Purchase Requests, etc. in Maximo
- Strong Excel skills
You must be a TVA retiree or former employee to perform contract work through BVI.
In addition, you must be in compliance with TVA’s Contractor Return Restrictions.