Temporary Contract Work at TVA
Start Date: Oct. 5, 2020
Duration: 12 to 18 months
Location: Normally Chattanooga Office Complex, but currently this is a teleworking position
TVA Organization: Information Technology
Pay: $37 to $46 per hour, depending on experience
Work Schedule: 8:00 to 4:45, Monday through Friday
To apply, email your resume to: gro.IVByMnull@gniklj
• Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
• Developing and applying a set of targeted, actionable change management plans, including communication plan, coaching plan, sponsor roadmap, resistance management plan and training plan.
• Creating and managing measurement systems to track utilization, adoption, and proficiency of employee changes.
• Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications for the OCM team.
• Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
• Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
• Complete change management assessments that includes: identifying, analyzing, and preparing change management risk evaluations, and organization, sponsorship & user readiness
• Identify and manage anticipated resistance
• Consult and coach project teams on change management process, tools, and user adoption tendencies
• Create actionable deliverables for the three change management levers: communications plan, training plan, resistance management plan
• Support and engage senior leaders and project sponsors so they are visible and active
• Integrate change management activities into project plan and schedule
• Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress while reporting risks and issues to proper stakeholders
• Support change management at the organizational level
• Manage multiple change projects as a portfolio
Education and Experience
Education – Bachelors degree in business management, marketing, communications, or equivalent education or related work experience. Master’s degree preferred but not required.
Experience – Requires a minimum of 5 years of change management experience within a complex matrix organization. Requires specialized in-depth knowledge of Prosci change management processes and tools. Has shown the ability to develop change management competency within stakeholder groups and yield desired results through networking, collaboration, and team building.
Certification/License – The Prosci Change Management Certification is preferred, but is not required. Prior TVA and strong communications experience is desired. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple initiatives/projects is preferred.
You must be a TVA retiree or former employee to perform contract work through BVI.
In addition, you must be in compliance with TVA’s Contractor Return Restrictions.