Temporary Contract Work at TVA
Start Date: As soon as possible
Duration: Up to 10 months
Location: Pickwick Hydro Plant, Hwy 128, Pickwick Dam, TN
Pay: $26.00 to $33.00 per hour, depending on experience
Work Schedule: 6:00 am to 5:00 pm Central Time, typically Monday – Friday
To apply, email your resume to: gro.IVByMnull@seyahlk
This position will support the in-progress Pickwick Hydro Plant Unit 2 Hydro Major Maintenance Project, scheduled for completion in October 2019.
This is a full-time 40-hour position working on site at the PKH plant for the Projects Team.
There will be no Per Diem, Mileage, or Temporary Living Allowance provided for this position as the project is not funded for these expenses for this position.
The individual applying for this position will be:
– Required to demonstrate working knowledge of Maximo, Microsoft Suite Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
– Required to work in a Hydro Plant environment
– Need to have a high attention to detail, be able to work in a collaborative team environment, support the TVA safety culture including performing documented safety observations
– Need to be able to walk up and down stairs, and perform other duties as required.
The time zone for this position is Central Time.
Education and Experience
– B.S. degree in a business or supply chain-related field of study; or equivalent education, training & experience.
– Knowledge of supply chain software and reporting systems and basic inventory management practices and procedures.
– Ability to communicate well both orally and in writing with engineering, maintenance and operations managers, site management up to and including the site Vice President, suppliers, and supply chain support personnel.
– Ability to analyze reports and data and determine problem areas and recommend solutions.
– Candidate may be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance based on position / access requirements and essential job functions.
You must be a TVA retiree or former employee to perform contract work through BVI.
In addition, you must be in compliance with TVA’s Contractor Return Restrictions.