Temporary Contract Work at TVA
Start Date: As soon as possible
Duration: Approx. 12 to 24 months
Location: Chattanooga Office Complex
Hours: 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday
Pay: Approx. $30 to $38 per hour, depending on experience
To Apply: Email your resume to: gro.IVByMnull@sfoleored
This position involves working in support of the Contract Partner Performance team.
Qualifications and skills needed
- Ability to conduct internal software audits to identify variances between deployed and licensed software.
- Working knowledge of current and future IT infrastructure, including today’s IT best practices, industry standards, and market trends.
- General understanding of licensing requirements and licensing solutions related to Enterprise Desktop Products, Qualified Users/Devices, and Industry Devices to strategically mitigate costs while ensuring compliance.
- Experience in creating process improvements to lean up workload and reduce costs.
- Must be able to take large amounts of data and produce meaningful insights from it.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; must be a team player.
You must be a TVA retiree or former employee to perform contract work through BVI.
In addition, you must be in compliance with TVA’s Contractor Return Restrictions.