Temporary Contract Work at TVA
Start Date: As soon as possible
Duration: 12 to 18 months
Location: Muscle Shoals Reservation
TVA Organization: Environmental Field Services
Pay: $27 to $33 per hour, depending on experience
Work Schedule: 7:30 to 4:40, Monday through Friday
To apply, email your resume to: gro.IVByMnull@ssargdonswd
- Conducts a variety of operations and tests, experiments, resource management practices, and analyses according to established procedures.
- Operates and troubleshoots equipment including the identification of procedural and/or equipment improvements.
- Performs calculations on data and assists in evaluating results.
- Analyzes and evaluates technical problems and determines methodology to use in problem resolution.
- Demonstrates proficiencies in field monitoring, sampling, using instruments, performing standard laboratory and test analyses, assembling field data and write reports on data.
- May also require proficiencies in application of standard resource management practices, techniques and knowledge of the proper use of required tools and equipment.
Education and Experience
- A.S. degree in a relevant environmental field or equivalencies in education and at least 18 months experience at environmental technician level; or a high school education and 3 years experience at environmental technician level.
You must be a TVA retiree or former employee to perform contract work through BVI.
In addition, you must be in compliance with TVA’s Contractor Return Restrictions.