COVID-19 vaccines are an important tool to help stop the pandemic.
Here are links to the seven states served by TVA, with information on who is eligible for the vaccine and where to obtain it.
- Alabama has a website that indicates the state’s current vaccination phase and contains a link that provides persons in these groups the opportunity to schedule an appointment for vaccination using a scheduling hotline.
- Georgia has a website identifying who is eligible for COVID-19 vaccine. We expect Georgia to post information about how to make appointments for vaccination as they enter subsequent phases.
- Georgia has provided a website identifying COVID-19 vaccine providers that can be contacted once an individual meets eligibility requirements.
- Kentucky has a website that provides the state’s Vaccine Distribution Plan as well as the various phases of eligibility criteria.
- Mississippi has a website that communicates who is eligible and has links to make an appointment with a provider.
- North Carolina has a website that indicates the current phase and a link to locations where eligible persons can go to obtain vaccine, with contact information.
- Tennessee has a web portal where residents of any county can determine their eligibility status and opt into automatic communication.
- Tennessee also maintains a list of county-level phase status and vaccine availability that can provide residents with more precise information.