Temporary Contract Work at TVA
Start Date: As soon as possible
End Date: Approximately 6 months, with potential for extension
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Rate of Pay: Commensurate with experience
Work Schedule: Full time, Monday through Friday
To Apply: Email your resume to: gro.IVByMnull@rehsarhtsa
Position Description / Requirements
- Serves as Project Manager on specific contractual projects.
- Manages Supply Chain business processes within the assigned area or assigned contractual relationships.
- Serves as the Supply Chain focal point for interfacing with TVA Management, Support Organizations, Suppliers, and End Users in contractual matters.
- Has ownership of Supply Chain processes at assigned levels, and assumes leadership role for strategic sourcing and contract management providing service delivery to the customer.
- This position functions as a business expert in Supply Chain activities providing advice and expertise in managing processes, contractual matters, and customer/supplier performance issues.
- Accountable for contract management across the agency.
You must be a TVA retiree or former employee to perform contract work through BVI.
In addition, you must be in compliance with TVA’s Contractor Return Restrictions.