Temporary Contract Work at TVA
Start Date: Feb. 10, 2020
Duration: Approx. 12 months
Location: Bull Run Fossil Plant, Clinton TN
TVA Organization: Civil Construction Projects
Pay: $18 to $22 per hour, depending on experience
Work Schedule: 7:00 am to 3:30 pm, Monday through Friday
To apply, email your resume to: gro.IVByMnull@liekpg
Candidates must live within 30 minutes of Bull Run Fossil Plant.
- Work with minimum supervision. Must be proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Visio would be a plus.
- Able to work on copiers/printers (change out ink; keep them running).
- Reconciliation of credit cards.
- Work in a construction trailer atmosphere.
- Produce agenda, action items and minutes of meetings.
- Maintain site personnel time check in and check out tracking.
- Track equipment inventories and status of procurement needs.
- Access data from various sources of information including financial and administrative charges.
- Submit a daily report for what transpired that day.
- Maintain organizational chart.
- Keep/order office supplies.
Education and Experience
- Demonstrated competence at the administrative representative level.
- Established experience in PC software applications.
- General experience in plant/organization business systems, standards, and processes.
- Degree, certification or equivalent experience
You must be a TVA retiree or former employee to perform contract work through BVI.
In addition, you must be in compliance with TVA’s Contractor Return Restrictions.